Monday, March 16, 2009

New ReacJapan chairs?

While perusing the internets for some bargains on those glorious little ReacJapan modern chairs, I stumbled across this...Another series of designer chairs! Look at the Barcelona lounger! Anyway, the Reac website seems to be down at the moment, but the link for the pre-order for these is http://www.etradersplace.com/osc/dollhouse-miniature-designer-chairs-p-1212.html?osCsid=8d5fc6f00bea49bc36f6cbe4d259c85c

Maybe they still will come out with more one day? And maybe expand their line to include other furniture-- the one mini thing I want so much more than anything is a tulip table.

4 comments:

mini2b said...

Thanks for the information on how to order the Reac chairs. I placed a pre-order immediately. Postage for mailing is high but love the chairs. I had not found your site prior to reading your comments on the Mini Modern blog but will check back often.

tarkus said...

Thanks for stopping by, mini2b! I've spent so much money on minis and shoes this month, that I am going to wait a few weeks to order them!

AF4564 said...

I LOVE the red chair and ottoman in the top row and the elephant chairs! But $70.00 is a little out of my price range for dollhouse chairs. I guess I'll just have to wait till I can buy the chairs I like the best separately.

callsmall said...

Drool, drool! Thanks for sharing. Like you, I have maxed out my mini budget and can no longer give myself "early" birthday gifts!