Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Desk (and an office setting)

In the last few weeks during my tax-return fueled spend-quest, I bought 2 great pieces of Paris Renfroe furniture, a table/desk and a coffee table. Here are some pictures of the desk in an office setting. Thought it looks great as a desk, I would like to use it as a dining table in a future house (besides, I've been eying up like 3 desks at Elf Miniatures!)

As always, forgive my awful picture taking ability. I was doing this in between trips to the laundry room...



Notice the Prismacolor pencil box and the watercolor notepad... those were made from free internet printies. Also, notice the Chia Pet because it is awesome.
A lot of the stuff on this desk are made from printies, too, including the how to draw book, the Spanish for Dummies book, the legal paper, the post card, and the money (which is kind of hidden but looks pretty great!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and love it. I'm only starting to work with miniatures and am really enjoying it. I was wondering what sites are your favorites for printies?

tarkus said...

Hi there! Ummm, I have a bunch of printies saved, I kind of just jumped from links at Jim's printies and Treefeathers and found a bunch. Jennifers Printables, I think it is called, has a bunch of food things... the money at Jim's printies is awesome. There's one called Boopdoll or something like that that has a bunch of cool things if you look around (like art supplies and stuff)

Thanks for the compliment!

Grace said...

Thanks for those link suggestions! I'll have to check them out! I love free printies!! :)